Job Description Senmin is looking to recruit a Development Metallurgist to work in Sasolburg. Provide technical support to Customer, Vendor management and R&D on all aspects of PAM product application.
Senmin supplies a range of chemicals used in the beneficiation of minerals. Most of its products are utilised in the froth flotation and tailings treatment segments of the mining industry in South Africa, Southern Africa and further afield. In addition, Senmin provides customers with value-adding expertise in the handling and dosage of its products. Duties & Responsibilities • Handle all Technical Service requests specifically related to PAM products for new and existing customers.
- Assist the R & D with application test work on Development products.
- Travel to local customers to assist with on-site test work as well as trouble shooting.
- Handle all sample requests timeously. Qualifications & Experience • Matric / Grade 12.
- Diploma or degree in Chemical Engineering or Metallurgy or NQF equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years Metallurgical Laboratory experience (Flocculation).
- Valid driver’s licence
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications. Competencies • Analysis.
- Problem solving.
- Analytical thinking.
- Team player.