- Reference Number : refs/007773
- Directorate : Transport Department
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R145,281 per annum (Plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr J.T.M. Lekone Tel: 011 411 3665
- Grade 10 / Abet Level 4. Drivers license with PDP. Must be willing to work shifts. Basic literacy and numeracy skills. Ability to handle confidential information. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collect, deliver and distribution of documents. Transport staff and patients to various destinations. Record keeping on utilization of allocated GG vehicle e.g. Log sheet and fuel receipts. Report when accident has occurred. Maintain knowledge on policies and procedures that applies in the work environment. Report vehicle defects timeously, clean vehicles on a daily basis and Keep vehicles locked after use. Always complete trip authorization when a trip is undertaken. Keep safe custody of vehicle keys. Conduct pre-trip vehicle inspections daily.
- Applications should be hand delivered to Leratong Hospital: Human Resource Department: Block 6 no 1 Adcock Street, Chamdor, Krugersdorp. 1740 or posted to Leratong Hospital: Human Resource, Private Bag X2078, Krugersdorp 1740. Application should be delivered by 12h00 (Noon) on the closing date including posted mails. The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity employment especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on Z83 form fully completed, obtainable from any Public Service Department on the internet www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. Documents to be attached are CV, certified ID copy, certified copies of qualifications including matric. Certification should not be older than six months. Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks (psc)- verification reference checks – provide at least 3 of which one must be your immediate supervisor, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks, credit/financial stability checks and employment verification). The recommended candidate may be subjected to medical surveillance as required by occupational health and safety act. act 5/1993. Leratong hospital reserves the right to utilize practical exercises/tests for non-SMS positions during the recruitment process to determine the suitability of candidates for the post(s). NB: ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUESTED TO APPLY USING THE LATEST UPDATED Z83 FORM OBTAINABLE FROM ANY PUBLIC SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND DPSA WEBSITE. FAILURE TO COMPLY YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POST.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Leratong
Closing Date : 30-01-2021
|Do you have Grade 10 / Abet Level 4?|
|Do you have drivers license with PDP?|
|Do you have basic Literacy and numeracy skills?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.