- Reference Number : refs/007742
- Directorate : QUALITY ASSURANCE – ALL JHB DISTRICT HEALTH FACILITIES
- Number of Posts : 20
- Package : R 102, 534.00 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : MS. M. MUDAU 011 694 3700
- Minimum Grade 10 or ABET level 4. 1-year experience in hospital environment. Basic CPR training will be an advantage. Good verbal and written communication skills. Must be willing to work shifts and under pressure.
- Lead and provide customer care. Apply Customer Care and Batho Pele Principles. Welcome patients and visitors. Direct clients to appropriate service areas of the Hospital. Control and Maintain order in waiting areas. Assist to screen patients in the waiting areas and monitor waiting times. Give health talks to waiting patients. Provide clean cups and water. Oversee / mend helpdesk and handle queries and complaints. Perform any other duties as delegated by Supervisor and ensure departmental objectives are met.
- The completed and signed z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID document. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za, apply via Gauteng online or through the post at District Health Services, Private Bag x21, Johannesburg 2000. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. All recommended candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical screening. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : JHB DISTRICT HEALTH SERVICES
Closing Date : 26-01-2021
|Do you have minimum Grade 10 or ABET level 4?|
|Do you have 1-year experience in hospital environment?|
|Do you have good verbal and written communication skills?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.