- Reference Number : refs/007965
- Directorate : SUPPORT
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : 102 534.00 P/A plus benefits
- Enquiries : Cele Z Tel (011) 755 2240
- Grade 10 or Abet & cleaning experience. Possess good communication skills: be able to work shifts, including weekends & public holidays. Be able to rotate when required. Honest & reliable, possess physical strength & able to cope with physical demands of the position. Be able to work in a team.
- Cleaning of facilities; office; toilet; passages & waiting areas. Dust, wash, scrub & polish floor. Walls; windows; side walls ect. Clean equipment; clean and wash dustbins & remove waste & adhere to health waste management policy. Operate heavy duty cleaning machines. Be able to rotate within the scope of work & assist in laundry duties
- Applications must be submitted with Z83 form, certified copies of C.V, ID, and Qualifications to be attached. Applications must be posted to HR in West Rand District. Private Bag X2053 Krugersdorp, 1740 OR deliver to HR Westrand District, Cnr Vlei and Luipard Street, 1740. NOTES: The institution reserves the right not to fill the post. The Gauteng Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity; therefore all the appointments will be made in Accordance with The Employment Equity target of the Department. Suitable candidates will be subjected to Occupational Health and Safety Medical Surveillance as required in the Hazardous Biological Agents and Hazardous Chemical Substances. Regulations with the OHS Act 85 of 1993
Employer : Department of Health
Location : WESTRAND HEALTH DISTRICT(WESTONARIA SUB DISTRICT)
Closing Date : 26-02-2021
|Do you have Grade 10 or Abet & cleaning experience?|
|Will you be able to work be able to work shifts, including weekends & public holidays?|
|Be able to work in a team?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.