- Reference Number : REFS/007991
- Directorate : Laundry services
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : 102 534.00
- Enquiries : MR Shitlabane – 012 5646300
- Abet minimum qualification. Application must be able to read and write. Grade 10/12 Good Communications and sound Human Relation Skills.
- Will be expected to work shifts. Sorting, washing, ironing, packing and transportation of Linen to client Hospitals and clinic’s. Loading and off loading of trucks. Clean keeping of the Laundry Environment and working area’s by following standard procedures. Ensure that laundry equipment ate supplies are properly maintained. More detailed job description will be provided.
- Applications can be posted to : Human Resource Masakhane Provincial Laundry and cookfreeze factory Private Bag x 6 Rosslyn 0200. Applications received after closing date and time will not be considered. Applications are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to only shortlisting and successful applications, subjected to various test of above mention skills, as well as Medical surveillance. This does not mean you are a successful candidate. Applications must be submitted on a z83 form, obtainable from any Provincial Government Institution or website, which must be complete in full. A certified copy of ID document, not older than 3 months, CV and qualifications must be attached. The reference number must quote. Failure to comply to these instructions will be disqualify applications to be processed. Due to large number of application we envisage to receive, if you do not receive any response from us within 2 moth’s, please accept your application was unsuccessful.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Masakhane Provincial Laundary and Cookfreeze factory
Closing Date : 26-02-2021
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.