- Reference Number : refs/008116
- Directorate : Patient Administration
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 102 534.00 – 120 780.00 per annum (Plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. G. More Tel no (011) 535 3063
- Minimum Grade 10 – 12, ABET level 4 or Equivalent qualification. Must be computer literate. Ability to handle confidential information. Good Telephone etiquette, Interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills. Experience in a hospital environment will be an added advantage. Must understand Batho Pele principles, Patients’ Rights and good customer service.
- Distribution of correspondence (fax, circulars, memos etc.…). Keep record of all received and delivered documents. Assist in the fax room duties (faxing, photocopying, scanning of files and other documents). Assist in the registry and other patient administration functions. Adhere to departmental policies and procedures. Perform other lawful duties as delegated by the supervisor.
- Tara Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability and gender. Applications must consist of a fully completed and signed Z83 form with a comprehensive CV containing contactable references as well as certified copies of qualifications and identity document. The relevant reference number must be quoted in the application form. In terms of the National Qualification Framework Amendment Act 2019 it is an offence for any person to falsely or fraudulently claim to hold a qualification. Any person found to be misrepresenting their qualifications, work experience or facts in their CV will be disqualified and reported to the appropriate authority. Applications must be delivered to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre C/o HR Section, 50 Saxon Road Hurlingham 2196, can be posted to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre Private Bag x7 Randburg 2125. Due to technical problems with GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently facing, applicants are encouraged to apply using hand delivery, postal address.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tara the H. Moross Centre, Sandton
Closing Date : 08-03-2021
|Do you have grade 12 or equivalent qualification?|
|Do you have 1 or more years of relevant experience?|
|Do you have good customer service?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.