- Reference Number : REFS/008404
- Directorate : Facility Management Unit
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 145,281.00 Per annum (Plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mrs Belphia Avheani. Tel : (011) 489 0882/ 0285
- Abet level 4 or Grade 10. A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a household or cleaner in the public service. Basic literacy and numerical skills. Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read and write. To have a good interpersonal skill. Must be able to work shifts.
- Supervise households on their day to day duties. Assist in accommodation allocation, report any residence maintenance issues to the facility management unit. Monitor the work performance of households. Ensure adequate supply of all cleaning materials and cleaning equipment (machines, etc.). Adhere to minimum and maximum stock levels in order not to run out of stock. Manage risk in terms of assets and inventory control. Allocate personnel accordingly and monitor their attendance, conduct and maintain progressive discipline in all components. Ensure that all areas are covered at all times. Provide guidance, assistance and training to households. Responsible for the contracting and evaluation of staff according to PMDS Policy. Ensure that Batho Pele Principles are adhered to and understanding of Ideal Hospital Realization and Maintenance Framework. Perform all administrative and related functions.
- Applications must be submitted on a new version of Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s, Identity document (no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than six months old). N.B. Failure to attach relevant certified documents will result in your application disqualified. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993 and security clearance check with South African Police Services or other relevant state agencies, reference check and verification of qualifications will be conducted. Applications must be hand delivered to Human Resource department, Helen Joseph Hospital, No. 1 Perth Road Auckland Park, Basement, Johannesburg. (There is also a dedicated box at hospital entrance – ask Security Officers on duty for assistance). Alternatively, applications can be posted to Helen Joseph Hospital Private Bag X 47, Auckland Park, 2006; Attention: Human resource department.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Helen Joseph Hospital
Closing Date : 09-04-2021
|Do you have Abet level 4 or Grade 10?|
|Do you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a household or cleaner in the public service?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.