Location: Overberg, South Africa
Recruiter: Southern Oil (Pty) Ltd
Job Ref: CCK000018/LJvdW
Summary: Southern Oil Pty Ltd, an established company and market leader in the manufacturing of Canola oil and related products in the retail, food services and bulk sectors, has the following exciting career opportunity in Swellendam.
The main responsibility of this position is to bottle oils and pack the bottles/ containers into boxes.
- Assist the Line Operator/ Shift Supervisor with change of machine parts.
- Placing empty bottles on the line and checking the faults.
- Changing the labels of the products.
- Checking the printing and labels for faults.
- Packing bottles into boxes.
- Stacking of boxes on pallets as per specification.
- Cleaning of machines, components and structures within Bottling Plant.
- Any other reasonable task allocated by the Shift Supervisor or Packaging Plant Manager.
Education and Experience
- Grade 12
- Literate in Afrikaans and English
- Valid Forklift Driving License
- Must be able to work in a team
- Good time management
- Disciplined and reliable
- Initiative and drive
- Willing to learn and develop in the department